Monday, May 08, 2006

Hello. I'm still around.
I've not disappeared off the face of the earth, yet.
Contrary to what many think, its my job thats been taking up most of my time and not my new "friend".

Anyway, I think I'm in love and all that. So I'm going to try my hand at poetry now.

You caught me
sneaking glances
at you while you licked your finger tips.
Will I see you here sometime
two tables away on a warm sunday afternoon?
For if I had the chance to do it again
I wouldn't pass it by.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tamil Nadu elections 2006. All parties are offering goodies galore .. Color TVs, Acres of land, Computers, Rice etc.. all up for grabs. Please vote wisely. However, I will eat my hat if DMK comes to power and offers free Color TVs to everyone.


Give this girl a break!
Seriously, give her a break in TV or Movies or something. She may not be able to write but thats no excuse to turn down a career in showbiz.


Mission: Impossible III might actually be good. Why? J.J. Abrams, the genius behind the TV series LOST is the director. Philip Seymour Hoffman(Capote) is the villain. Maybe I'll quit being a snob and watch it when it does come out here.

5 Comments:

Blogger Squid said...

lol!!
Anyway, I think I'm in love and all that. So I'm going to try my hand at poetry now.
vincent!! poetry and love dont have to be synonymous y'knnw! :D

well looks like ur life is going good :) but yea i hear MI 3 is a let down

May 08, 2006 7:52 PM  
Blogger Vincent said...

Hi Ketaki,
Aside from loads of work, life's okay.. I ain't complaining (Please don't kannu vechufy)
Hey, friends tell me MI3 is quite good but I haven't seen it yet though. I'm just speculating :)

//poetry and love don't have to be synonymous//
Well.. I wrote about a random girl who just happened to be there at the restaurant I frequent for lunch. Probablity of meeting her again - zero.
I wouldn't say I'm in love with her.. So yep, I'll partially subscribe to your view there. ;)

May 09, 2006 12:51 AM  
Blogger Whoosh 2 said...

Dude, no. Kavya in showbiz.. please. I agree that she looks kinda okay, but she is a HARVARD GRAD.. She has BRAINS!! Let her study man! :)

May 09, 2006 6:41 PM  
Blogger Vincent said...

she is a HARVARD GRAD.. She has BRAINS!!
Thats debatable :)

May 10, 2006 12:50 AM  
Blogger Mythreyee said...

oh, poetry, eh? thanx 4 lettin us kno.. :D n btw, i agree.. she has BRAINS - debatable. she's been doin sum really dumb things... n dats a cute pic!!!! (MI3 i mean) :)

May 26, 2006 11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home