Thursday, March 16, 2006

Anna's TAG.

Since all of you totally lost the point of the previous post [which
was a display of my brilliant singing abilities], here's something
elementary :) .

50 Questions.

Time of starting? March 14, 3.00 pm

1. Were you named after anyone? Yeah. God.

2. Do you wish on stars? Yes.

3. When did you last cry? I'm not telling.

4. Do you like your handwriting? Not now. But it was really good during those ink-pen days.

5. What is your favourite meat? Chicken and Seafood equally.

6. What is your most embarrassing CD on your shelf? Maxi Dance 1998(It has remixes of Aqua).

7. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? Depends. Like if I was Angelina Jolie, I wouldn't be friends with me, right?

8. Are you a daredevil? No.

9. How do you release anger? Instantly yelling at the source(stupid remote! bang! bang!! Work, damn it!) or taking it out on other people(Can you keep the TV down?? I'm trying to think here!!)



10. Where is your second home? Office.

11. Do you trust others easily? No way!

12. What was your favourite toy as a child? G.I.Joe, He-Man and Glo Worms (They glow in the dark!!).

13. What class in school/college do you think is totally useless?All classes have a point and I hate them equally. No wait, I think I can sit through Physics, Maths and English.

14. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Yes.(Seldom do people get it).

15. Have you ever been in a mosh pit? No, but I was in the VIP enclosure of the Joe Satriani concert.

16. What do you look for in a guy/girl? I'm extremely demanding. The answer wouldn't fit here.

17. Would you bungee jump? Yes.

18. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Rarely.

19. What's your favourite ice cream? Chocolate.

20. What are your favourite colours? Black, Brown and White.

21. What are your least favourite things? Refer 10 things I hate.

22. How many people do you have a crush on right now? One.

23. Who do you miss most right now? Being in New York City. Never been there before, but I miss it. I heart NYC.

24. What are you listening to right now? Thazhuvudhu - Ah Aah, Professional Widow - Tori Amos, Where did you sleep - Nirvana ( full volume on my earphones in office. Really stimulating work music. Feel free to click on the link and download it. Password: vince)

25. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? Black. duh!

26. What is the weather like right now? Hot.

27. Last person you talked to on the phone? A friend.

28. The "first" thing you notice about the opposite sex? Height, Teeth.

29. Do you like the person who sent you this?- Do I have to?

30. How are you today? Peachy, thanks and you?

31. Favourite non alcoholic drink?Coffee, non alcoholic Beer.

32. Favourite alcoholic drink?Rum, alcoholic Beer.

33. Natural hair colour? Black.




34. Eye colour? Brownish Black.. more Black than brown.

35. Wear contacts? No.

36. Siblings? One. Younger.

37. Favourite month? March.

38. Favourite food? Anything Chicken or Seafood.

39. Favourite day of the year? None.

40. Have you ever been too shy to ask someone out? No.

41. Scary movies or happy endings? No preferences there. I like all genres. Any well made movie is fine.

42. Summer or winter? Summer. The cold can get to you sometimes.

43. Do you want your friends to write back? - You mean, when I write to them? Yeah.

44. Who is most likely to respond? I wouldn't know.

45. What book/magazine are you reading? Nothing in particular. A lot of blogs, yes.

46. What's on your mouse pad? There's no mousepad.

47. What did you watch on TV last night?- What is this TV you speak of?

48. Favourite Smell? Rain, Food, Shoes, Books...

49. Have you ever regretted breaking up with someone? Yeah, after she got married!

50. Most tiresome thing you've ever experienced/done? Breaking up with her.

Time of finishing? March 15, 10:15 pm

There you go, Anna. I think I'm the first one to finish it. I need bonus points for that.

23 Comments:

Blogger AWY said...

nope.. you're not.. :)
Freaky chakra was... :) havent read your yet.. just scrolled down to the end to comment... :)

March 16, 2006 1:35 AM  
Blogger AWY said...

A 29...
HOW RUDE!!!
:-(

March 16, 2006 1:39 AM  
Blogger Vincent said...

Hey I was going to be the first, but I was late because my internet went down.. (did that excuse work? )
lol, you know how much I like you ! :)

March 16, 2006 1:46 AM  
Blogger AWY said...

Rude... Rude... Rude...
*shakes her head sadly...

March 16, 2006 1:49 AM  
Blogger Vincent said...

Oh come on. That wasn't meant to be rude! *hugs anna* Shall I edit it? :|

March 16, 2006 2:02 AM  
Blogger AWY said...

Chi no!
I was just kidding...
:-)

March 16, 2006 2:08 AM  
Blogger twip said...

Interesting.......*arranges face in a thoughtful expession*
who's the crush vince...:P:P

Megha

March 16, 2006 2:17 AM  
Blogger Vincent said...

*man blush* Umm.. er, Scarlett Johannson!

Hehe..

I lied.

March 16, 2006 2:23 AM  
Blogger twip said...

really vince?

March 16, 2006 2:29 AM  
Blogger twip said...

:D

March 16, 2006 2:30 AM  
Blogger Vincent said...

lol Freaky! :)
You beat me because, true story man, the dog ate my keyboard. *picks up keys from the floor*

and Nirvana! Cobain's voice and Grohl's drumming.. They're a legend! After Kurt's suicide, a lot of bands inspired by them(or shamelessly ripped them off) started to crop up and became huge overnight. Nirvana totally revolutionized music for a while.
Useless Trivia: It is rumored that Tori wrote Professional Widow accusing Courtney Love for Kurt's suicide.

March 16, 2006 4:41 PM  
Blogger Vincent said...

Not really, but as the frontman, Grohl is still as talented as ever! Have you listened to his new album In Your Honor? Definitely one of the best Rock records of 2005.
And hey, you should put up that tribute post to Kurt Cobain sometime :)

March 17, 2006 4:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still didn't get the "mousepad" thing. stupid question. Oh, I picked up the "crying" answer from you. hehe...good one.

March 17, 2006 2:05 PM  
Blogger Bone said...

oooh, posts with peekchurs in them! me likes! lol.

i never got that much into foo fighters either. that whatsitsname song with the sushi restaurant video, that's from the new album, right? i don't like it, no.

March 18, 2006 3:07 AM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Heehee,number 1,perfect!

March 18, 2006 7:14 AM  
Blogger Vincent said...

freaky,
The Foos are a bit painful to listen to at first, but once you get past Dave's primal screams they start growin on ya.
The new album isn't breakthrough, its just like their other releases(except the 2 Disc version in which CD2 has 45 minutes of accoustic songs!). So if you didn't like them before, its highly unlikely you'll like them on this record.


tiny black cat,
Hello :) and Welcome to my Blog!
I think you're referring to the video for Resolve. Yeah, I didn't think it was great either but it was funny:)
And hey, I love your profile pic.

Ms.L,
Hehe :D Its true!

March 20, 2006 2:19 AM  
Blogger Vincent said...

aragorn,
You tag answer stealer :P !!

March 20, 2006 2:21 AM  
Blogger LadyParadox said...

i like you already! Cross out another person who likes Nirvana you havent met (online works)? Favorite Nirvana album: Incesticide.

March 24, 2006 11:37 AM  
Blogger Vincent said...

Hello :)
*crosses out ladyparadox from the list of Nirvana fans in Blr I haven't met yet* (online doesn't work, but adjust maadtini)
Your name is Samantha Iyer, you like Tarantino, Kurosawa & Nirvana and your friend Hyacie is adorable.
I like you already too!

March 25, 2006 3:42 PM  
Blogger Vincent said...

and favorite Nirvana album: Incesticide.

March 25, 2006 4:39 PM  
Blogger LadyParadox said...

update, bugger! i want to see more posht ya

April 05, 2006 3:18 PM  
Blogger Vincent said...

Hah! look who's talking about updating!
Yep, I've updated. Your turn:)

April 08, 2006 5:47 AM  
Blogger LadyParadox said...

ha! your turn, mister! see teh blog!

April 27, 2006 10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home