Saturday, February 18, 2006

Itsy bitsy teenie weenie...

If you came here looking for Maria Sharapova in a swimsuit, just go away!
I'm not going to compromise my creative integrity for pictures of scantily clad tennis players. I will not reduce my blog to the likes of a girly magazine.


But for the benefit of those of my fellow men unaware of world events, I will however point you in the direction where the material in question is available. Also, I'd like to add that in addition to 22 high resolution pictures, there's a two minute video - a behind the scenes look at the photoshoot.

And needless to say, it won't be as pretty a sight if your manager happens to walk by, while you're looking at the photographer's assistant earnestly pour a glass of water on Maria Sharapova cavorting in a pink polka-dot bikini.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting and Sweet picture on top

February 18, 2006 10:10 AM  
Blogger Vincent said...

Thanks Hiren :)

February 24, 2006 5:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home